– At a cocktail party, one woman said to another, Aren’t you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?” Yes, I am. I married the wrong man.”
– A lady inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: “Husband Wanted”. Next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
– When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.
– A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
– Young son: “Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her?” Dad: “That happens in every country, son.”
– Just think, if it weren’t for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
– Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a big gut, and still think they are attractive to the opposite sex.